Oracle Vs Access

From: <info_at_barlocher.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 14:57:25 +0100

I have been using Access for the last 18mths or so and would like to try another database - namely Oracle. I would say i was at an intermediate level with Access - but im not from an IT background and do not have an IT degree. How easy would it be to learn Oracle? I would appreicate any advise. Received on Wed Aug 05 1998 - 08:57:25 CDT