Re: P.O. LITE 7.3

From: Wojciech Błąd <blad_at_sz.onet.pl>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 08:30:03 GMT

Hi

You can connect to PO Lite only via odbc. Try:
odbc:polite:<your user>

Fadel napisał(a) w wiadomości: ...
Hi,
I installed recently Win98 and then installed Personnel Oracle Lite 7.3. The problem is when connecting via SQL*Plus 3.3 , I got the error :

ORA-03121: no interface driver connected - function not performed

I know that I don't have to use any SQL*NET tnsnames things since my DB is local.
So I should be connected by only using system/manager usrid/pwd. Any help...

fkamardean_at_msn.com