Re: converting from Informix to Oracle

From: Nicolas Bronke <NBronke_at_t-online.de>
Date: 4 Aug 1998 11:58:32 GMT

The first step could be using an ER-Programm which can read several database dictionaries and is also able to create on different databases. Perhaps ErWin could help, but only to create the new structure not coping data.

O S Gopinathan schrieb in Nachricht
<6q6sjf$49o$1_at_maple.cgin.us-md.citicorp.com>...