OWS and SSL

From: Michael Rothwell <michael_rothwell_at_non-hp-usa-om46.om.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 11:03:00 -0700

OWS 2.1
NT 4.0

I have a pl/sql web app running on the above machine. It seemed to be running just fine until we added the SSL layer. The application still operates fine, but now the GIF's sometimes appear, and sometimes dont. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to when they do/dont appear. I turned off caching on my browser, this helped some, but the problem still continued.

Is there some settings that I need to modify on either the browser or the Web Server that will help?

Thanks in advance.

Michael. Received on Tue Aug 04 1998 - 13:03:00 CDT