declaring PL/SQL table type corresponding to dynamic sql statement.

From: Kal Khatib <kkhatib_at_cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 10:00:20 -0700

I have a dynamic sql statement of the format varchar2, varchar2, number, number
The structure of the statement doesn't change, but the specific fields referenced do (depending on user input).

How can I declare a PL/SQL that has the structure of the dynamic sql statement?

Please copy me when responding to group thanks
Kal. Received on Tue Aug 04 1998 - 12:00:20 CDT