Oracle Applications Issue

From: Alan D. Mills <alanmNOSPAM_at_uk.europe.mcd.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 15:45:11 +0100

We've just upgraded from ORacle applications 10.5 to 10.7 and we now notice that raising a one line credit note (nothing fancy) is taking of the order of 6 to 10 minutes to save/commit.

Is anyone aware of any issues in this version that we should know about or can offer any advice on this matter?

--
Alan D. Mills Received on Tue Aug 04 1998 - 09:45:11 CDT