As a customer or as a representative...

From: <myhome_at_bigplanet.com>
Date: 4 Aug 1998 12:10:42 GMT

Go to http://www.myplanet.net/dougdoug and click on 'Big Planet'.
Follow our links to all our pages of information. You be the judge.
We encourage you, join us as a representative or as a customer. Welcome to MyHome at BigPlanet.

All the Best,
Doug & Barb Schuble

  Posted using Reference.COM                  http://WWW.Reference.COM
  FREE Usenet and Mailing list archive, directory and clipping service