BURNOUTS WANTED!!!

From: Richard G Shafer <No_Spam__BigPlanet5_at_HotMail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 13:18:56 -0400

I went looking for appropriate New Groups that I felt this pertained to. If I have inadvertently posted this to a group that does not wish this to be here PLEASE tell ME so. I manually posted this here. I am not using automatic software to spam any NewsGroups.

I dislike spamming as much as the next person. Please before you balk or decide to send any flame mail tell me your concerns and if I made a mistake I won't post this here again, My word and promise with sincere courtesy to all those here!!

BURNOUTS WANTED!!!

Then stop here!

You need NO CREDIBILITY!

Team up with BIG Planet and their Corporate Partners:

    Richard King CEO and Founder of Novell     Larry Ellison CEO and Founder of Oracle     James Barksdale and CEO and President of Netscape     Marc Andreessen Co-Founder of Netscape     Scott McNealy CEO and Founder of SunMicrosystems     UUNet
    SkyTel
    WorldCom
    Steve Young NFL Quarterback

There is also an experienced 15 year old Networking Billion Dollar Giant established in 24 countries funding this company that has just launched!

If you have an existing network they need to hear from me and my upline IMMEDIATELY who are earning in excess of One Million dollars a year currently in the parent company!!!

There is NO TIME TO WASTE!

I need to send you an information package today with a video with those mentioned above Richard King CEO and Founder of Novell, Larry Ellison CEO and Founder of Oracle, James Barksdale and CEO and President, of Netscape, Marc Andreessen Co-Founder of Netscape, Scott McNealy CEO and Founder of SunMicrosystems presenting this incredible exploding opportunity.

Be a visionary introduce this to everyone you know today because otherwise tomorrow they will be introducing it to you!!!

To receive your free package you MUST email me your Name and Complete Street Mailing Address. You must also include a current phone number and best time to call. I do call to verify addresses before I spend my money sending out free information. Don't worry I won't hard sell you. If after you receive the package you're not interested just return the package to me and I will never call you again, I don't have the time to waste convincing you of something you've already convinced yourself of.

Richard G Shafer
Consultant to Fortune 500 Corporations

Respond to: No_Spam__BigPlanet5_at_HotMail.com <delete: "No_Spam__"> Received on Mon Aug 03 1998 - 12:18:56 CDT