Question on MQSeries Cartridge for ORACLE

From: Scott A Baxter <sbaxter_at_c031.aone.net.au>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 23:01:10 +1000

I am currently working on a project that requires an ORACLE application on SUN to talk to an IBM system using MQSeries. We have written some routines in C to talk to MQSeries but I have heard that there is a cartridge that does it all for you.

There is a reference to it at this URL but other than that I can't find any further information.

http://www.uk.oracle.com/info/news/ibmmqseries.html

Is there anyone out there that is using this? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Scott Baxter. Received on Mon Aug 03 1998 - 08:01:10 CDT