HELP PLEASE! (A real newbie)

From: Peter Giannopoulos <petergi_at_generation.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 08:56:48 -0400

I need to get SQLLOader to stuff lots of text into some field. I don't know what datatype to use. Varchar2 just can't handle the (varying) amouny of text.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

--

"Do not look to authority for truth - look to truth for authority." Yoshida Kenji Sensei - Yanagi Ryu Aiki Bugei

Peter Giannopoulos
generation.net
Database & Web Applications Developer

Ph: 514-845-5555 ext.218