Re: looking for some sort of oracle tool

From: Steve Chapman <schapman_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 3 Aug 1998 02:18:56 GMT

hi,

i second that. i use TOAD every day at work to get my work done. i find that the $$$ tools spend too much time on the drill-down glitzy gifs and not enough time on the functionality i need.

Steve Chapman
GlaxoWellcome

Raymond Allo <idefix_at_sydney.net> wrote in article <35BD521B.AED090D8_at_sydney.net>...