PRO/C and multiple compilation units

From: Elf Sternberg <elf_at_halcyon.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 18:56:05 -0700

        So, I'm trying to build an encapsulated login for Pro/C using C++; given that I'm trying to build this encapsulated login with an implementation and an interface, am I right in seeing that I can't declare my sql_context and varchar-type variables in one file and then use them in another, even if I sucessfully include them?

        Elf

Elf M. Sternberg - www.halcyon.com/elf

   I have looked into the abyss, and the abyss has looked into me.    Neither liked what we saw.