filemaker<->oracle

From: Milko Kretschmann <mkretsch_at_infotech.nl>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 12:06:48 GMT

Hello,

I want to use oracle db in conjunction with filemaker. Oracle contains the database and filemaker should be used as the client. Both applications run on the same computer (PowerMac 9500). Is this possible and what more do I need, apart from oracle (pers. oracle 7.0 is what I use) db (sql etc.), filemaker (use 3.0) and the required odbc drivers (which I don't have).

Better than f.m. would be the designer tools from oracle for building the client-app., but those I find too expensive. Is there a reasonably priced (or perhaps freeware) alternative.

Milko. Received on Fri Jul 31 1998 - 07:06:48 CDT