Re: oracle cry baby ceo

From: <mgogala_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 17:20:19 GMT

Bill's admirers do not dare to sign with their own names and emails? I wonder why is that? Are you ashamed of being a Microsoft lover? If you are not, you should be.
Mladen Gogala
mgogala_at_rocketmail.com
One browser to rule them all, one browser to find them, One browser to bring them all And in the darkness bind them In the land of Redmond where the shadows lie.