Control file message

From: RobW95 <robw95_at_aol.com>
Date: 30 Jul 1998 03:10:36 GMT

I noticed this in the alert log the other day and can't find anything about it in the error messages manual. I also don't have the ability yet to call Oracle support so I'm wondering if anybody else has ever seen this and knows what it is. Thanks.

kccrsz: Expanded controlfile section 9 from 907 to 1815 records. Requested to grow by 907 records, added 4 blocks of records.

please reply to wahrhaft_re_at_exchange.phs.com Received on Wed Jul 29 1998 - 22:10:36 CDT