HELP: DB/2 DBA!!

From: CGUEVARA <cguevara_at_aol.com>
Date: 29 Jul 1998 14:00:04 GMT

Ladies and Gentleman,

Please forgive me for posting a Job opening, I know it is not related to this newsgroup but I really need help. Fast. I am with a search firm on Wall St. and we are hosting a job fair for a large financial services firm in Floram Park, NJ this Thursday. (7/29/98) There are 6 DB/2 DBA positions available and we don't even have 6 people coming in. Both Consulting and full-time is available. Consulting is paying between $100 and $150/hr. This Job includes production support, infrastructure work, documentation, new development, maintenance, disk management, performance management, documenting existing system, and generally augmenting the existing DBA staff. Chances of getting a position is very good since so few are already coming in. Please call me ASAP if you are interested or you know anyone that is interested. I will pay a referral fee for anyone who is recommended and gets the job.

Once again sorry for this post and thank you for your time and help, Matt Sherwood

Phone	 212-248-9700 x211
Fax:	212-509-1633

If you want to e-mail do not hit the reply button mail to: Matt_Sherwood_at_yahoo.com Received on Wed Jul 29 1998 - 09:00:04 CDT