Re: SQL Plus Question

From: Jonathan Gennick <gennick_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 29 Jul 1998 03:00:53 GMT

On Mon, 27 Jul 1998 19:23:53 GMT, chickgreen_at_gt*nospam*.com (Chick Green) wrote:

>Is there any way to write a SQLPlus script that closes the SQL windows
>(plus33w) when the script has finished?

Sure, just add the EXIT command to your script. BTW, how are you starting the script? Under Windows, you should be able to create an icon with the following command line:

        plus33w userid/password_at_dbname @scriptfilename

Then when you double-click on the icon, SQL*Plus will run, execute the script, and quit. In this case, I don't think you need the exit command.

Jonathan Received on Tue Jul 28 1998 - 22:00:53 CDT