Re: Executing stored procedures of another schema

From: John Wunderly <johnwunderly_at_fast.net>
Date: 29 Jul 1998 01:45:15 GMT

Without having the books here at home, I would suggest playing with synonyms and grants first. I had gotten cros-schema procs to work at a previous job, but don't have access to the code anymore.

John Wunderly

Piero Stanchi <piero.stanchi_at_eu.pnu.com> wrote in article
<35BE0D68.29F0_at_eu.pnu.com>...

<snip>

 I would like to execute procA in userB on tableB without having to recompile and store procA in userB. Is it possible? It  would be useful, because in this way I can centralize the procedures that are the same for all users in just one user. Received on Tue Jul 28 1998 - 20:45:15 CDT