Re: Forms3.0/Post-Query/update rows selected but not displayed

From: Alan D. Mills <alanmNOSPAM_at_uk.europe.mcd.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 15:34:25 +0100

I'd suggest putting your processing on a KEY- trigger(maybe even KEY-STARTUP if you want it to happen on entry). This trigger can then (it's been a while so I may get the buitin names' wrong):

perform the query for you, execute_query; goto first record in the block go_record(1) while not on last record I'm sure there's an easy test to see if you're at the last record. Can't remember if it's a SYSTEM. variable or a builting function.
{

    perform your processing
    perform a 'down' or 'next_record' to move to next record; }
Perform a commit;
grin happily cos you've done it

--
Alan D. Mills

<01bdba28$5444dfe0$a049100a_at_pc743-sode.seurope.ikea.com>...