Web Development Tools

From: Lisa Belanger <lmbelanger_at_wsicorp.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 08:35:26 -0400

My boss has asked me to look into writing a new application for one of the departments in my company. He left the option open to me to decide if I want to make this a web based application or a windows base app. So the question to you is do you know of any web development tools which will aid me in connecting to a database maybe using ODBC?? I would like to make forms and reports which connect to an oracle db. I know how to make Active server pages through MS Access but I think it is too slow. Any Suggestions.

Thanks
Lisa Received on Tue Jul 28 1998 - 07:35:26 CDT