Executing stored procedures of another schema

From: Piero Stanchi <piero.stanchi_at_eu.pnu.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 10:41:34 -0700

Hi everybody.
UserA has tableA and procA. UserB has tableB: tableB has the same structure of tableA but different data. If I execute procA from userB, procA uses tableA. I would like to execute procA in userB on tableB without having to recompile and store procA in userB. Is it possible? It would be useful, because in this way I can centralize the procedures that are the same for all users in just one user. Thanks for any hints.

--
Piero Stanchi - Engineer
Voice: +39 2 48384265 - Email: piero.stanchi_at_eu.pnu.com Received on Tue Jul 28 1998 - 12:41:34 CDT