Looking for Oracle Tutor Users

From: Darran Bogden <bogdendp_at_bmts.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 04:32:32 -0400

I'm looking to network with other Oracle Tutor users out there, especially those who are using Oracle Tutor for policies and procedures.

Please e-mail me at bogdendp_at_bmts.com if you're interested.

I'll tell you my experiences if you'll tell me yours!

Darran O. Bogden

Process Analyst ("this" goes before "that") Tech Writer (Interleaf, FrameMaker, pen and paper) Musician (Acoustic, Electric, Slide, Lap Steel, and Bass Guitars)

Opinions expressed are mine. I charge extra to express opinions for others.