Re: Learning Orcale

From: James Arvigo <Hooper_X_at_Spam_Rage.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 10:03:53 -0500

Shane,

There are lots and lots of good books out there. I'd simply suggest spending 3 hours at your local mega-Barnes and Noble bookstore sitting on the floor and going through all the promising titles in the Database/Networking section.

However, here's a very cool online reference that I recently came accross that you can study while you're at work and on the net:

http://www.developer.com/reference/library/0672311593/ch01/ch01.htm

Regards,

--
James Arvigo