Error Installing D2K on PTX

From: Alec Clews <alec_clews_at_intersolv.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 15:07:12 +0100

I am trying to install Oracle Developer 2000 1.6 on a Sequent ptx 4.4.2 system from a CD. I have followed the instructions and set up a link directory and run the start.sh to create the links. However not all the files are linked even though I have lots of free space.

I have also tried installing directly from the cdrom, however that crashed with a failure to start the window system (even with the /c option).

Does anyone have any idea what this might be??

Thanks

Regards
Alec
---

Alec Clews - Principal Consultant                       PGP ID: 48 FA EB 81
Intersolv UK, Northbrook House, John Tate Road, Hertford, U.K SG13 7NN Tel: 44-(0)1992 514029 Fax: 44-(0)1992 501616 MailTo: alec_clews@intersolv.com WWW: http://www.intersolv.com (Personal alec_at_earth.demon.co.uk www.earth.demon.co.uk/alec) Received on Mon Jul 27 1998 - 09:07:12 CDT