Web deployment problem with Developer/2000

From: <sandeepsinghdeo_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 06:39:32 GMT

Web Related Problem For Developr/2000

Q-1) The message box provided in the application works fine at the local machine but when the same form is put at the web , then the size of the message box decreases so by the command button of the message box is coming half only in the screen. Q-2) As the help file created with the windows compiler is not working at the web, so we are creating a html file and calling using web.show_command('http://oracleserver/help/help.htm','_blank'); to be used at web. Is there any way by which we donot have to hard code our web server name because there will be problem at the time of customizing the application as the web server name may be different from place to place. Q-3) I am entering a date in the date field and pressing a Refresh button by which the data get refreshed at the data grid . But after refreshing the data, again it goes back to date field instead of the data grid and until the user clicks on the same field.This thing works fine at local machine. Q-4) I have created visual attribute to set the alternate row in a grid as white and grey and it works fine at local machine. The problem at web is it is retrieving 100 records(say) and in screen only 10 records are visible but when I am scrolling fast then instead of alternate rows as grey and white it is showing all as white.

All the problems are related to web deploying the forms 5.0 application which works superb at the local machine.

Suggestion of single question/All question is welcome.

Thanks In Anticipation.
Sandeep SinghDeo