Urgent!! Need Oracle DBAs for Burbank, CA

From: Salvatore Pizzuti <spizzuti_at_professionalaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 17:20:19 GMT

Please let me know if it is ok to post to this board.

We need Oracle DBA for a project with a Fortune 500 company in Burbank, Ca.
Great Rates
Super location and atmosphere
If you are interested, please contact:
Salvatore Pizzuti
Professional Access LTD
National Recruiting Support Center (NRSC) spizzuti_at_professionalaccess.com
818-889-4333 Received on Fri Jul 24 1998 - 12:20:19 CDT