How do I get a sequence.currval in an ASP script?

From: John <john_at_dtc.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 21:18:30 GMT

I'm trying to write an ASP script that adds a customer using an INSERT which includes a sequence number as the customer ID, and to have the script display the customer ID after the INSERT. So far, I have been unable to figure out how to do this other than doing a "risky" SELECT on the time, date, and user that did the INSERT in reverse order.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,

John Received on Thu Jul 23 1998 - 16:18:30 CDT