Re: Suggestions Required for good PL/SQL books.

From: <Campbell_White_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 17:55:48 GMT

In article <35B685AC.BAC019F7_at_isb.apollo.net.pk>,   Aamer Akbar Janjua <janjua_at_isb.apollo.net.pk> wrote:
> I want to learn PL/SQL in depth. Please suggest any good books which
> cover Advance topics of PL/SQL and built in packages also.
>
> Thanks
>
> AAJ
Books

"Oracle PL/SQL Programming" (Feuerstein, O'Reilly & Assoc.)
"Oracle Built-In Packages" (Feuerstein Beresniewicz, Dye - O'Reilly)
"Advanced Oracle PL/SQL Programming with Packages" (Feuerstein, O'Reilly)

Online Resource

The PL/SQL Knowledge Base from RevealNet covers 1,100 PL/SQL topics including triggers, packages and Buily-Ins with 800+ reusable code examples. 15-Day trials available at http://www.revealnet.com

"The PL/SQL Pipeline"

A free internet community for PL/SQL programmers with discussion groups, tips white papers and free software utilities. http://www.revealnet.com/pipeline.htm