Re: pl/sql help!!

From: <Campbell_White_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 17:25:42 GMT

Check out the "PL/SQL Pipeline" at http://www.revealnet.com/pipeline.htm for free access to several white papers and free software utilities.

Of special interest, you will find a 14-page White Paper entitled "Using Oracle7 Triggers to Implement Business Rules" - by Kevin Owens.

The PL/SQL Pipeline is a freee community for Oracle PL/SQL development hosted by author Steven Feuerstein and sponsored by RevealNet.

Best wishes,

Cam White
RevealNet, Inc.