Select Statement help

From: Ken Stevens <ken.stevens_at_srs.gov>
Date: 23 Jul 98 08:38:57 -0500

Is there a way to select a value of a local variable in a select statement. Example: let's say I have column name from a table stored in a local variable. I want to beable to dynamically change the column name in the variable and then select the column name from the variable in the select statement. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance,

Ken

--
Ken Stevens | ken.stevens_at_srs.gov | Views and opinions expressed are my own and in no way represent implicitly or explicitly views and opinions of WSRC or DOE. Received on Thu Jul 23 1998 - 08:38:57 CDT