Selecting list of foreign keys enabled on a table

From: Alexander Bisset <a-bisset_at_aberdeen-harbour.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 11:16:26 +0100

I wish to truncate a table but I am getting a "ORA-02266: unique/primary keys in table referenced by enabled foreign keys" message.

I understand why this is happening what I would like to know is how I can get a list of all foreign keys that are referencing the table I want to drop. I thought I had disabled all of them but there must be one eluding me.

Thanks in advance, Received on Wed Jul 22 1998 - 05:16:26 CDT