Re: DBA cert Exam

From: KARL FULTZ <karl_fultz_at_bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 21:37:28 -0700

MINH P NGUYEN wrote:

> Please let me know how/where to obtain SW to practice DBA Cert exams. Thanks
You can get them from Self Test Software ("Big Red Tests") at $100 U.S. a pop per test for each exam in the four course DBA track. The free download from Oracle only gives you about 40 questions for each exam whereas STS gives you around 280 each. I wouldn't even think about taking the tests without them unless you are a seasoned DBA already or some kind of genius. Received on Tue Jul 21 1998 - 23:37:28 CDT