Forms MDI Capable?

From: Ing. Michael Asteriou <m.asteriou_at_magnet.at>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 15:58:50 +0200

Hi there,

what I need to do is the following:

Start the Oracle*Forms 4.5 runtime (f45run32.exe) with an username/password and a form (lets say start.fmx)
(ok, no problem, you'll say)
Now I want to display another form (let's say work.fmx) but not from within Oracle*Forms but from the other application (everything clear? no? In other words: I dont want to start the Oracle*Forms Runtime a second time, but to "overlay" the old, existing form with the new one (like it is done in Winword)

Or is there any other possibility to shorten the time for the startup of the runtime or the connect-time ??

tnx

Mike Received on Mon Jul 20 1998 - 08:58:50 CDT