Connect Oracle 6

From: Michael Dai <michaeldai_at_tcmail.sysnet.net.tw>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 18:28:19 +0800

Hi :

     I want to transfer data out which form ORACLE 6 .

I want to do this job in windows 95 ,my ideal is to copy Oracle 6 Data to

the Personal Oracle 7 , and using the Client of Oracle 7.X .

Can I do it in this way ?

If I am wrong , Could someone give me advice ? Your advice will be very

helpful for me . Thanks!

Sincerely your

Michael Received on Mon Jul 20 1998 - 05:28:19 CDT