What are these servicesw in NT?

From: <suisum_at_freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>
Date: 19 Jul 1998 21:05:51 GMT

Hi Terrace:

It is still too early for me to comment the Oracle 8. I'm just working in a research team to play around Oracle 8 and other Oracle products.

For the hardware configuration, please see the attach html page. It is in the on-line documentation. I believe you can see it from the CD even without installing the products.

Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 11:09:53 +0800
From: Terrence Wong <terrence_at_asiansources.com> To: suisum_at_freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Subject: Re: What are these servicesw in NT?

Hi.

First of all, I like to apologise for this intrusion. I noticed your post and have a question for you.

I will be developing java application on the web with oracle8 and NT. Am curious to know if the oracle8 on NT is a stable combination. The reason was that the NT version causes problem in our webserver. Also, like to know what is your hardware configuration for oracle8 on NT. Received on Sun Jul 19 1998 - 16:05:51 CDT