Help: NT/SQL Script

From: <madorek_at_mont.disa.mil>
Date: 1998/07/16

I need to write a script for my NT servers which programmatically check

  1. What databases instances are on the NT box.
  2. Whether each instance is up or down.
  3. What is each instances ORACLE_HOME.
  4. Which version of oracle is running for each instance.

I am NT illiterate, so any script examples are greatly needed.

KpM