sql*net problem, help

From: matcha <toronto_man_at_mailexcite.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 23:52:29 -0400

Hi, I have 2 Instances under the same ORACLE_HOME on the same machine. How can I let them communicate to each other (It is necessary for Enterprise Backup Utility)? Do I have to have 2 listeners and 2 tnsnames.ora file and how can I define that I have 2 listeners and 2 tnsnames.ora files in the same directory ?

Do they have to have 2 different ports on unix machine?

Your quick respons is highly appreciated?

Cemal Received on Thu Jul 16 1998 - 22:52:29 CDT