slow scrolling

From: Marty_D <Secret_at_mail.adress>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 14:46:26 GMT

Hi folks,

I'm running an application on an Alpha/Vms platform with an Oracle 7.1.5.2.3 Database using SQLforms 3.0.16.12.10.

I have a screen in which users can scroll through a bunch of records. Initially 9 records are fetch and the rest is fetch when the user 'steps' onto this record. The first 100 records or something like that I can scroll pretty fast through the list but after that it's becoming slower and slower.

What migth be going on here ? Know error maybe ?

Thanks in advance...

Marty Received on Thu Jul 16 1998 - 09:46:26 CDT