HELP! Oracle Financals Invoice Print Problem

From: Michael Thomas <mthomas_at_digital.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 02:59:57 GMT

Please help!

We are trying to print invoices from Oracle's AR using an HPLJ4 printer and Evergreen invoice forms, the form Oracle recommends! When we use the Oracle supplied Invoice Print Driver/Style -- it is terribly out of alignment.

Does anyone know the correct initialization sequence to get invoices aligned correctly on the Evergreen form?

It sounds like a simple enough question but I have baffled many Oracle support analysts and have spent the evening trying out different print code sequences to no avail.

If anyone can even point me in the right direction -- I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Mary Thomas
mthomas_at_digital.net Received on Wed Jul 15 1998 - 21:59:57 CDT