Help: Users Seeing tables

From: Elena Karaban <ekaraban_at_indiana.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 15:55:44 -0500

Hi,

I am installing Oracle 8 enterprise. When I use Access and an ODBC connection all the tables that are in the repository are made available to the user. How do I prevent the users from seeing the system tables, indexes and everyone's stuff. Where would I do this from?

---Thanks
Geraldine Grubb
ggrubb_at_indiana.edu Received on Tue Jul 14 1998 - 15:55:44 CDT