From: <pgomeza_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 19:56:29 GMT

Hi all,

How can I load an Excel spreadsheet into a Oracle table, I mean something like sql*loader if it could understant Excel's format.

Is it a good solution saving the sheet as .txt and then loading into Oracle using sql*loader or it's better to access the sheet with odbc?.

Thanks all,

Pablo Gómez Aguilera
pgomeza_at_yahoo.com
pgomeza_at_deja-news.com