Re: Re - Executing the last user defined query in a form?

From: Mark S. Reichman <reichmanm_at_removethis.rl.af.mil.>
Date: 14 Jul 98 16:37:48 GMT

Ya know.. I read about :system.last_query.. Problem with that is it contains the entire select statement(Select,Into,From,Where).. So then, I figured I could somehow substring out the where clause of :system.last_query.. Question is , how do I get this substringed where clause into the "default where" clause of the form so that when I issue the command "Execute Query" it uses this new default where clause.. Note: The form will not accept a Global Variable in the default where clause.. This would become something of a "dynamic default where clause" (<-- Hrmmm..) from user query to user query...

                         Thanks -Mark

In article <35ab6c23.2981156_at_news2.mm.com>, johng_at_mm.com says...