ORA-00600 when using Intersolv ODBC with Delphi

From: Infouser 4 Schott Mainz <smzinfo4_at_tap.de>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 16:39:24 +0100

Hello all,

I am working with Delphi 3. My program uses Borland database engine to work on a database, that is accessed via ORACLE ODBC-drivers (version 8) from Intersolv.

I do inserts in a certain database table. The table has an unique key that is formed of two rows (both integer format).

Everything works fine until the table is filled with 32767 entries. When the program tries to INSERT one more sentence I get an error message

    ORA-00600 internal error code, arguments [17059], [43213752],[],[],[],[],[]
and the program stops execution.

In this sitation the database is still ok. I tried to make INSERTs manually by giving appropriate SQL-commands and succeeded to fill in more than 32767 sentences.

Has someone an idea, what is wrong.

Thanks in advance

Arno Stede Received on Tue Jul 14 1998 - 10:39:24 CDT