Re: Re - Executing the last user defined query in a form?

From: Alan D. Mills <alanmNOSPAM_at_uk.europe.mcd.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 13:56:18 +0100

Couldn't you store the selection criteria away into GLOBALs and then re-populate the record towards the end of your PRE_QUERY trigger. Of course, the setting of the globals would also need to be performed within the PRE_QUERY so you'd probably need to have a flag to determine whihc 'form' of pre-trigger you are attempting, i.e. either a new query to save or a rerun of the last query.

Should work. Make my cookie chocolate chip.

--
Alan D. Mills