MS Access -> Oracle with Database Links

From: Dean Mah <dmah_at_acs.ucalgary.ca>
Date: 1998/07/13

Hi,

I am using MS Access to connect to an Oracle database. The Oracle database has some views defined using database links to get to tables on another Oracle database. I can see the views from Access but it will not link them.

Can Access use these views? Do I have to use a Pass-Through SQL query?

AIX 4.2.1
Oracle 7.3.2
MS Access 97
MS ODBC Driver for Oracle 2.5

Thanks for any help you can provide,
Dean

--
Dean Mah  (email: dmah_at_vox.org) | Concrete Blonde Homepage:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada        |  http://blonde.vox.org/