Forms5.0 Ole Error

From: Ganapathy Pemmanda <ganap_at_more.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 10:15:30 -0500

I have embedded an excel file in the ole container in my form.  This I have done by manually inserting the excel file into the ole  container.

    Then when I try to activate the server using the built in  forms_ole.activate_server, I get the following error.

 FRM -41344 : OLE object not defined for (the item) in the current record.

Can anyone give me a clue.

Thanks a lot

Ganapathy Received on Mon Jul 13 1998 - 10:15:30 CDT