Re: How can I install ORA8 Enterprise and Developer 2K in a NT Box

From: <suisum_at_freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>
Date: 1998/07/12

Hi Kelvin:

Please tell me more about your problem. I have successfully installed, the Oracle 8.0.4, Oracle Web Server v3.0.1, Designer/2000 v2.1, and Developer/2000 in one NT box.

What services you are talking about?

Best regards,

Kelvin Ng (kingmang_at_hk.super.net) wrote:
: Hi,

: I tried to install Oracle 8.0 enterprise and Developer 2000 v3.0 to
: the same NT server but failed. If I install D2K first and then O8,
: Oracle instance can be created but cannot start the service. If I
: install O8 first and then d2K, D2k failed to find the interface driver
: becuase D2K is for O7ra7.x.