Re: ODBC (16-bit and 32-bit)

From: <gjlinker_at_geocities.com>
Date: 1998/07/12

Just in case you are tired of ODBC drivers:

You can use my Oraxcel addin for Excel. It:

-comes about as a new menu item in Excel
-lets you query oracle and receive the data in your spreadsheet
-lets you browse your tables/views
-execute PL/SQL
-do inserts/updates

Have a look at:

http://members.aol.com/gjlinker/projects/oraxcel

Kind regards, Gerrit-Jan Linker

ps: Oraxcel requires OO4O which is mostly installed when doing an Oracle installation.