Error accessing package DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO...HELP!@!!!

From: Siu Hung <hhchiang_at_sfu.ca>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 17:35:51 -0700

Error accessing package DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO You may need to install the Oracle Procedural option SET APPINFO requires Oracle Server Release 7.2 or later ERROR:
ORA-00900: invalid SQL statement

Hi all:

        I have installed Oracle7 Server Version 7.3.2.1.0 on a IBM machine running AIX 4. When I tried to run an SQL script, the above error appears. Can anyone please kindly tell me that what is the error? How do I install Oracle Procedurl option? Or is there any error during my installation of oracle? I am very sure that the Oracle 7 is version 7.3.2, so what is the "Release 7.2"?

	Please give me hand, please reply me in email...
	Thank you very much..