Re: Programming language

From: <gjlinker_at_geocities.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 21:45:01 GMT

Hi Ken,

At the moment I use OO4O for Oracle connectivity from PCs. Like you say it is very easy to have Oracle connectivity at PCs using OO4O:

Have a look at my Oraxcel utility which allows to use Excel as front-end to Oracle using this technique:

http://members.aol.com/gjlinker/projects/oraxcel

An article I posted to Oracle Magazine Interactive which explains how to get to Oracle from Excel:

http://www.oramag.com/columns/0623link.htm

Regards, Gerrit-Jan Linker